So it is the last day of May and I add the pictures of week 3.
Sunday: Marfy pattern No. 3411, slightly modified by me, viscose jersey black in combination with cotton jersey ‚Black Roses‘ by Lillestoff (more details about that dress to be read here in German)
Monday was colder than the days before so I took out a dress with sleeves: Marfy pattern No. 3893, modified by me, light denim: Tuesday: me-made-pattern, light denim, stiched with an orange threadWednesday: the same dress, more wrinkles Thursday: the first version of my me-made-pattern, light denim, stiched with a dark blue thread, washed about 5 times, so seams get visible slowlyFriday: picture also missing this week